The A building has entry without barriers and 9 rooms on the ground floor adapted to the needs of disabled Guests.
This part of our complex includes:
- 7 rooms adapted for Guests with partial motor disabilities. In these rooms, bathrooms are equipped with simple handrails, mounted next to the toilet and in the shower cabins. The floors in the bathrooms are lined with a Warmian brick that effectively prevents slipping
- 2 rooms for people with disabilities to a significant degree, i.e. people moving in wheelchairs. In these rooms, bathrooms are equipped with tilting rails mounted at the toilet 2 adjustable handrails Entrance to the shower enclosure does not have an architectural barrier. The cabin is equipped with a tilting shower seat as well as an angular shower railing. The floors in the bathrooms are lined with a Warmian brick that effectively prevents slipping.
Building A is very well connected with such parts of the resort as:
- Main Restaurant and Fireplace Room
- Parental Room in the Fairytale Land.
- Catering Tent where grill feasts take place
- Banquet and Conference Hall
- Beach on the Orzyc Lake.
Parking spaces for cars Stable and Mini Zoo In the galleries connecting Building A with the reception and Building B, there is a public toilet adapted for the disabled.